Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tom Ford S/S 11 Eyewear x S/S 2011 Runway Show

This is Liipstik's first post of the New Year and of course we had to bring the fire with something fabulous from designer Tom Ford. I can't think of a better post than the footage from the VIP fashion show Ford had for his women's collection and his eye wear campaign for s/s 11 featuring Abbey Lee Kershaw.

Miss Abbey has switched it up on us and I'm loving this blonde on her. The campaign features some pieces from Fords womenswear collection and I see my favourite necklace from his collection has made an appearance once again. I commented on the gigantic crystal necklace a while back when they featured Ford's collection in Vogue and I will reiterate once again that I adoreeeee this necklace! The campaign is solid drawing inspiration from the 70's in a chic and sophisticated way.







The fashion show is in itself amazing, its very intimate and the who's who of fashion are in attendance. The models include Natalia Vodianova, Liya Kebede and Beyonce to name a few, Ford used women from all shapes, sizes, and walks of life to represent on his runway and it was dope. The show was very interactive and fun, I can only imagine how amazing the experience was as an attendee!


xoxo,

Liipstik

No comments:

Post a Comment